Save energy, save money, save the environment
Energy Saving Assessments and Retrofits
Eligible local governments can benefit from incentives and rebates that will partially or fully cover the cost of an energy retrofit. Here’s how it works:
- MLEW’s energy specialists conduct a no cost, no obligation walk-through of your facility to identify energy saving opportunities
- We give you a detailed report including recommended efficiency measures, costs, savings, and pay-back period
- We assist you in completing the retrofit process and obtaining all rebates
- We can assist with project financing through PG&E’s On Bill Financing program.
Energy Benchmarking for Buildings
Energy benchmarking using the Energy STAR Portfolio Manager is a great way to understand and manage your building’s energy consumption. Here’s how we can help:
- We analyze your building’s electricity, gas, and water usage
- We use the ENERGY STAR benchmarking system to compare your building to national averages
- We assist you in identifying energy saving opportunities
- High performing buildings can be recognized and ENERGY STAR certified
Information, Networking, Classes, and Trainings
Classes and Training – Through PG&E’s Energy Education Classes MLEW hosts industry leading trainers providing cutting edge content to the local community. See the upcoming events page for details and scheduling.